Today I am thankful for several things.
- I am thankful for an uneventful pregnancy
- I am thankful that we have a little over a month until we can meet our new baby
- I am thankful that we joined the Y yesterday. Now the kids can go swimming and, after the baby comes, I have hopes of shaping up
- I am thankful that my mother is still with us
- I am thankful that what killed Elias did not kill our other children as well
- I am thankful that I made it fairly well through our first Christmas without Elias
- I am thankful that we were able to provide our kids a good Christmas, not only presents, but family presence as well
How about you? What are you thankful for today?