Are you looking for ways to reduce, reuse, recycle? Are you looking for ways to be more “green”? What if I told you there is a way to cut back – or even stop using – the produce bags at the grocery? What if I told you that there is such a thing as 100% organic reusable produce bags? It’s true – you need look no further than Steward Bags out of Canada.
These bags are fantastic and they squish up and fit rather easily into your purse or diaper bag until you get to the grocery to use them. They also feel very strong and durable, not at all flimsy. I can’t wait ’til our next grocery trip to use them some more!!
Additional info that’s great to know: They are made in India, fair trade/fair labour, machine washable (gentle cycle on cold). Also, they give back by donating 5% to environmental projects.
One lucky reader will win a set of five produce bags that Steward Bags so generously supplied.
Mandatory entry: You must be a public GFC follower of Our Crazy House, then go to the Steward Bags site and tell me something that you learned whilst there.
- Join the Official Steward Bags Facebook Group and leave a comment – be sure to leave me the link (2 entries)
- Like Our Crazy House on Facebook – be sure to include your username so I can verify (2 entries)
- Purchase something from Steward Bags – email me a copy of the receipt at ourcrazyhouseblog at gmail dot com and don’t forget to include your email address on your comments (10 entries)
- Like Our Crazy House on Twitter – don’t forget to include your username (2 entries)
- Like this on Facebook – don’t forget to leave me your username (2 entries)
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall – be sure to post the link in your comments (2 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway up to twice a day – remember to post the link in your comments (2 entries, each time)
- Put my button on your blog – don’t forget to leave me the link (3 entries)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs – just click on the button on my page (2 entries)
- Follow me via Networked Blogs – remember to leave your name (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to my site and leave me the link (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my newsletter – be certain to leave your email addy for verification (2 entries)
- Submit this giveaway to a giveaway site – be sure to let me know which one (2 entries)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post – don’t forget to let me know where (2 entries)
- Enter another of my giveaways – remember to let me know which one (2 entries)
- Send me a friend request on Facebook – be certain to leave your name (2 entries)
Giveaway ends Sunday, April 24th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Winner will be selected through use of random.org and notified by email after which they will have 48 hours to respond. Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Please be certain to include a valid email address (or have one available on your profile) in case you win.
Contest open to U.S Residents with a valid street address.
Disclosure: The products provided for the review were sent to me free of charge from the company for the purpose of writing a review and having a giveaway. My opinions are my own honest opinions and not influenced by anyone or anything. I received no monetary compensation for my review.