We received a Shushybye book and CD to review. My oldest liked it a lot, the younger two like anything that they can dance to, which some of the songs were good for baby/toddler dancing, while others were calm and slow.
The Shushies include Snoozles, Dozie, and Zeez who make dreams for the night.
In the book Sleepover Surprise they meet Leo and Leona who help Snoozles and Zeez surprise Dozie with a performance by her favorite blues singer Bay B. King!! As a blues fan myself, I thought that was a cute touch.
I won’t lie to you, the music was not my thing. To be fair though, there aren’t a lot of kid’s music that I really care a whole lot for, so in this case, take my opinion with a grain of salt. Kids like it, and that’s really what matters. After all, mine can always listen to it in another room which makes them happy and makes me happy.
- Shushybye Theme Song
- We Love the Shushies
- Now’s the Time (To Go Shushybye)
- In a Land We Call Shushybye
- The Shushybye Dream Song
- Here Comes the Shushybye Train
- Do the Shushy Dance
- Shushybye and Goodnight
- Snoozles in My Room
- The Dream Wish Song
- Snoozles Won’t You Come Out to Play
- Shushybye Sharin’
- How I Love To Play (Wish My Shushybye Toys)
- On Our Way (To Shushybye)
- A Shushybye Lullaby
- A Nighttime Prayer
Apparently they also have a television show that airs on BabyFirstTV as well as doing tours. BabyFirstTV is available on DirectTV, Dish, Comcast, Time-Warner, Charter, and AT&T U-Verse. If you don’t already have BabyFirstTV, you might need to call your provider and ask for it.
Now on to the giveaway!!!! If you are a U.S. or Canada resident, you can enter to win your own Shushybye book and CD.
- Visit Shushybye’s website and tell me something you learned or something you like about their products (one MANDATORY entry – if you don’t do this one, none of your other entries will count!! )
- Purchase something from Shushybye (four entries, leave separate comments for each)
- Follow Steve’s Shushybye blog (one entry)
- Follow my blog if you’re not already, if you already do that counts too!! (one entry)
- Like Our Crazy House on Facebook, leave Facebook name or link (one entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (one entry)
- Follow me on Twitter, leave Twitter name or link (one entry)
- Link to my giveaway on your blog (four entries)
- Post about giveaway on Facebook, leaving the link here (one entry daily)
- Post about giveaway on Twitter, leaving link here (one entry daily)
- Email up to four friends linking them to giveaway, and cc’ing or bcc’ing me at firstname.lastname@example.org (one entry per friend, up to four entries)
- Post link to giveaway anywhere not already mentioned, leave link (one entry, per source, up to five entries, separate comment for each)
- Include my button on your blog (four entries, separate comment for each)
16, July 2010 23, July 2010 at 10:00 pm. Contest open to U.S. and Canada.
As previously stated, I received a book and CD for review purposes. No compensation was given to me in exchange for my (honest) opinion.