I got to try Sand Gone on Elias, who loves to play in the sand box. It is, quite simply, his favorite place to be.
Sand Gone smells wonderful. It reminds me of summer with that coconutty fragrance that so often accompanies sun worshippers around a pool.
I opened up the container, pulled out the powder puff, and began applying to Elias. I was not sure how well he’d take to being powdered, but he stood quite still and let me do it. I can only imagine he probably enjoyed the softness of the powder and the puff.
I will attach a photo upon using it another time – my camera is currently missing and I’ve no idea where it could have gone.
If you’d like to purchase some for yourself, an 8 oz family size is only $12 (plus shipping). Or, you can win an 8 oz family size here!!
- Visit Sand Gone and tell me something you learned or something you like about the product (one MANDATORY entry – if you don’t do this one, none of your other entries will count!! )
- Follow Sand Gone on Twitter (one entry)
- Follow Sand Gone‘s blog (one entry)
- Like Sand Gone on Facebook (one entry)
- Follow my blog if you’re not already, if you already do that counts too!! (one entry)
- Like Our Crazy House on Facebook, leave Facebook name or link (one entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (one entry)
- Follow me on Twitter, leave Twitter name or link (one entry)
- Link to my giveaway on your blog (four entries)
- Post about giveaway on Facebook, leaving the link here (one entry daily)
- Post about giveaway on Twitter, leaving link here (one entry daily)
- Email up to four friends linking them to giveaway, and cc’ing or bcc’ing me at firstname.lastname@example.org (one entry per friend, up to four entries)
- Post link to giveaway anywhere not already mentioned, leave link (one entry, per source, up to five entries, separate comment for each)
- Include my button on your blog (four entries, separate comment for each)
Giveaway ends 9, July 2010 at 10:00 pm.
I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. I received only the product to give an honest review about.