Have you heard of the Only Hearts Club®? Only Hearts Club® was founded in 2004 as a small, family-owned company that featured six soft and fully poseable dolls and twelve doll outfits.
Throughout the years, Only Hearts Club® has created more dolls and even included more outfits, pets, little sisters and horses!
Ceili Fey enjoyed playing with the dolls. She thought they and the ballet studio were fantastic – she immediately put on a show for some of her other dolls.
They also have small storybooks that teach great lessons. We received the book “Dancing Dilemma”, about Karina Grace who helps Hannah Faith improve her ballet only to have Hannah improve more than Karina had planned – enough to win a much coveted spot in the Nutcracker. Karina deals with disappointment as well as jealousy in positive ways.
Additionally, we received a membership kit that included a mini version of the book “It’s Hard to Say Good-Bye”. Another good book, dealing with loss of a beloved pet and friendship.
Now, granted, I’m not the one in the family that plays with dolls so I mostly left this up to my eight year old daughter to really do the hands-on review of the Only Hearts Club Ballet Studio Theater Promotional Set. It was a hit.
These dolls are different than Barbie dolls in (great) ways:
- They look like children (tweens) which is the target audience
- They are not well-endowed females
- They are dressed in cute, yet modest outfits – no midriff bearing, miniskirt wearing dolls here
|One side opens up to reveal the theater and the other side the ballet studio.|
And now, here’s the best part! I get to have a giveaway for the exact same set that I received for one lucky reader (in the US or Canada)!
You, my wonderful reader, are eligible to get 15% off your purchase by entering EASTER11. You simply place the code in the coupon code field when you go to check out. The 15% discount will be applied to the entire order before shipping. Also,Only Hearts Club is running a Free shipping special if you purchase $75 or more (before tax and shipping).
Mandatory entry: You must first be a public follower of my blog, then go to Only Hearts Club and tell me another one of their products that you like or something you’ve learned about the company (1 entry). If you do not follow my blog publicly your entries will not count.
- Like Our Crazy House on Facebook (2 entries)
- Friend me on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow @Our_Crazy_House on Twitter (2 entries)
- Like Only Hearts Club on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow @OnlyHeartsClub on Twitter (2 entries)
- Like this on Facebook (2 entries)
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall – be sure to post the link in your comments (2 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway up to twice a day – be sure to post the link in your comments (2 entries, each time)
- Put my button on your blog (2 entries)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs – just click on the button on my page (2 entries)
- Follow me via Networked Blogs (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to my site (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (2 entries)
- Submit this giveaway to a giveaway site – be sure to let me know which one (2 entries)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post – be sure to let me know where (2 entries)
Giveaway ends Sunday, May 10th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Winner will be selected through use of random.org and notified by email after which they will have 48 hours to respond. Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Please be certain to include a valid email address or have one available on your profile in case you win.
Contest open to U.S Residents with a valid street address. No PO Boxes please.