I must admit that, upon receiving two flameless candles in the mail, I was very skeptical. How could flameless candles be in any way comparable to “regular” wick candles? Boy, was I in for a surprise.
Enjoy Lighting flameless candles are actually made of wax and give off a scent like a regular candle would. I received Mandarin Spice scented candles – they really give off a lot of scent, much more than some of my regular wicked candles.
Additionally, thanks to 3 LED’s and a computer chip built into the candle that produce multiple points of randomly shifting light, these candles have a glow that flickers and casts dancing shadows, just like a real candle flame would! The LED bulbs will last over 100,000 hours! Enjoy Lighting claims a 75% annual cost savings when compared to traditional wicked candles.
The candles come in a variety of colors and textures. I received Pecan Mottled in Mandarin Spice Fragrance.
You can either set them to constantly on, or there is a timer option of 4, 6, or 8 hours at a time. They really do shut themselves off so no worries if you go to bed or leave the house with them on.
I was pleasantly surprised by Enjoy Lighting flameless candles. Noah thinks they are great, too. After they go out, he keeps bringing them to me to turn them on again. It’s nice not to have to worry about anyone playing with them and possibly getting burned.
One lucky winner will receive 2 flameless candles! Enjoy Lighting will not give or send candles to winners of past Enjoy Lighting blog reviews and giveaways so please only enter if you have never won Enjoy Lighting products before.
Mandatory entry: You must be a GFC follower of Our Crazy House and go to Enjoy Lighting and tell me which candle you like best.
- “Like” Enjoy Lighting on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like Our Crazy House on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like Enjoy Lighting on Twitter (2 entries)
- Like Our Crazy House on Twitter (2 entries)
- Like this on Facebook (2 entries)
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall – be sure to post the link in your comments (2 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway up to twice a day – be sure to post the link in your comments (2 entries, each time)
- Put my button on your blog (3 entries)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs – just click on the button on my page (2 entries)
- Follow me via Networked Blogs (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to my site (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (2 entries)
- Submit this giveaway to a giveaway site – be sure to let me know which one (2 entries)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post – be sure to let me know where (2 entries)
- Enter another of my giveaways – be sure to let me know which one (2 entries)
Giveaway ends Sunday, April 17th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Winner will be selected through use of random.org and notified by email after which they will have 48 hours to respond. Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Please be certain to include a valid email address or have one available on your profile in case you win.
Contest open to U.S Residents with a valid street address.