I had the pleasure of sampling two bars of soap from Dragonfly Soap. Dragonfly Soap boasts that they are a green American (small) business that neither creates nor disposes of anything hazardous from their workshop. They strive to be planet-friendly with their handmade soap. They do not mass manufacture their products, they actually handcraft them! This is still not terribly common to find nowadays.
Also – and I think this part is really neat – all leftover slivers and end cuts of bars of soap are all recycled. Nothing gets thrown away. The company donates the bigger end cuts to charities or gives them as gifts to customers. The shavings from the trimmed edges of the bars are made into soap balls and sold or given to kids with instructions on how to make their own soap balls or soap on a rope.
For my soap scents, I chose Jasmine and Tangerine Moisturizer Bar Soap. I used them each on separate occasions. They both smell very good, yet not overpowering. Both soaps had a nice lather. The Jasmine soap smells very indulgent and romantic. The Tangerine Moisturizer Bar left my skin feeling softer and, it too was accompanied by a delightful, yet slightly more subtle, aroma.
I don’t know about you but I like it when my products have ingredients I can pronounce.
- Jasmine ingredients: Saponified oils of olive, coconut, palm and shea butter. Scented with jasmine fragrance oil.
- Tangerine ingredients: Saponified oils of olive, coconut, palm, wheat germ, macadamia, cocoa and shea butters. Tumeric and paprika added for color. Scented with tangerine, orange, and litsea essential oils. Sodium lactate added for hardness.
Dragonfly Soaps cater to every “taste” with soaps with scents like Forest Floor Soap that smells woodsy, Exotic Earth Soap fragrant with patchouli, amber and vanilla; Garden Lavender Soap that customers claim keeps bugs at bay; Shaving Soap (for men or women); Lemongrass Gardener’s Scrub Soap to cleanse and soften hands and feet; Triple Chocolate Mint Soap; Old Fashioned Lavender Soap; Baby Soap or Baby Your Skin Soap with no added fragrance… So many to choose from – lots that I didn’t mention here – and one lucky reader will win their choice of four bars of soap!!
Go to Dragonfly Soaps and make a purchase.
Mandatory entry: You must be a public GFC follower of Our Crazy House, then go to Dragonfly Soaps and let me know the four soaps you would choose if you win.
- Like Dragonfly Soap on Facebook and leave a comment – be sure to leave me the link (2 entries)
- Like Our Crazy House on Facebook – be sure to include your username so I can verify (2 entries)
- Purchase something from Dragonfly Soap – email me a copy of the receipt at ourcrazyhouseblog at gmail dot com and don’t forget to include your email address on your comments (10 entries)
- Like Our Crazy House on Twitter – don’t forget to include your username (2 entries)
- Like this on Facebook – don’t forget to leave me your username (2 entries)
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall – be sure to post the link in your comments (2 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway up to twice a day – remember to post the link in your comments (2 entries, each time)
- Put my button on your blog – don’t forget to leave me the link (3 entries)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs – just click on the button on my page (2 entries)
- Follow me via Networked Blogs – remember to leave your name (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to my site and leave me the link (5 entries)
- Subscribe to my newsletter – be certain to leave your email addy for verification (2 entries)
- Submit this giveaway to a giveaway site – be sure to let me know which one (2 entries)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post – don’t forget to let me know where (2 entries)
- Enter another of my giveaways – remember to let me know which ones (2 entries per each)
- Send me a friend request on Facebook – be certain to leave your name (2 entries)
Giveaway ends Sunday, April 24th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Winner will be selected through use of random.org and notified by email after which they will have 48 hours to respond. Prizes not claimed within 48 hours will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Please be certain to include a valid email address (or have one available on your profile) in case you win.
Disclosure: The products provided for the review were sent to me free of charge from the company for the purpose of writing a review and having a giveaway. My opinions are my own honest opinions and not influenced by anyone or anything. I received no monetary compensation for my review.