Wow. I can’t believe I’ve done this for 43 days now!! It’s somewhat difficult. Either everyone has to eat GF (gluten-free) meals or we have to make a separate, GF version for me. It’s not too bad but there are a lot of things I really, really miss.
So far, I’ve found that:
- Betty Crocker GF brownies aren’t too bad.
- GF crackers really stink
- Some people actually think that whole wheat doesn’t contain gluten
- GF bread is very… different. And small.
- Quite a few restaurants actually have menus or meals that are GF, but you still have to frequently double check everything with the waiter/waitress because, hey, they don’t know unless you tell them
- Chocolate is naturally GF
It’s a learning experience, that’s for sure.