Dinkey got stapled

So this happened today.

image

Henry caused his dresser and the heavy lamp that was on top of it to fall over. We’re pretty sure that it was the lamp thst got him because its base is the only thing that could have caused the puncture wound that resulted.

It was terrifying due to how much head wounds can bleed. When our nanny called me I was not prepared for walking in and seeing Henry covered in blood. Jon was nowhere close so my mom went with me to the ER.

A couple hours and one staple later, we took him to lunch at McDonald’s – his choice – where he had a happy meal and a green shake.

I think my mom and I were far more upset by it all then he was. So, that’s good, right?